Friday, June 29, 2012

Puzzlebook: 103 Puzzle Quizzes, by the Grabarchuk Family

The 4th book in the Puzzlebook series is full of all new puzzles for all skill levels.  103 full color puzzles that are designed to be interactive on your Kindle or Kindle application make for hours of family fun.  As with other books in this series, the puzzles are grouped by skill set, getting progressively harder as you continue through the book.  By clicking on the correct answer to each puzzle, you see the solution page and can continue to the next puzzle.

Having become familiar with the Puzzlebook series produced by the Grabarchuk family, I have to say I think this is my favorite Puzzlebook so far.  I really thought that the puzzles included in this book were some of the best designed ones they have created.  I felt like there was a really good variety in terms of types of puzzles.  It never felt like it was repetitiousness, and there were new types of puzzles I had not seen in any of their previous books.

The more I become familiar with these interactive books, they better I become at navigating them.  At the beginning of the book on the table of contents page, there is an indication on the settings suggested for optimal viewing.  It is important that readers pay attention to this, and change their settings accordingly, so that the puzzle and answer selections are correctly displayed.  Once I made sure my settings were correct, I had no trouble navigating through the book.

I believe that many puzzle enthusiasts will enjoy this book.  Once you get used to the nature of these interactive puzzlebooks, they can become quite addictive!

I received a review copy courtesy of the author.




If you liked this review, please rate it (and others!) as helpful on my Amazon profile. My Amazon Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment